- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Save up to 52% off on your stays in April 2015 when you book now!
Book Now and Save up to 52% OFF!
Romance calls for hot, sunny & beautiful crystalline beaches in Punta Cana
End the night at Mangú, including its famous summer festivals as the "Foam Party" and "Aqua Party"
Occidental Grand Punta Cana Resort
The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Punta Cana Resort is located on the spectacular Bavaro Beach, one of the best beaches in Punta Cana - Dominican Republic. Featuring a quiet atmosphere and Spanish-style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens, the Occidental Grand Punta Cana Resort is best for families, couples, and newlyweds seeking to combine rest and relaxation with all-inclusive fun and entertainment.
What’s more, if you are looking for a truly luxurious all-inclusive Punta Cana resort experience, consider upgrading to Royal Club status. Think of Royal Club Grand Punta Cana as a resort within a resort, giving you VIP access to the Niki Bar, the Royal Club Restaurant, and other amenities within the Grand Punta Cana Resort. To view our amazing Punta Cana all-inclusive resort deals, check out our specials.
- 10 restaurants and 9 bars
- 4 swimming pools and fitness - spa
- Sports: 2 tennis clay courts, aquatic sports and aerobics
- Nightly entertainment, live music and latin dance classes
- Meet our emblematic Mangú Disco
- Kids Club with supervised activities
- Taxes and gratuities included
Celebrate the night at Mangú Disco
- Open Bar from 11:00pm to 1:00am (exclusive for our guests)
- After Party of electronic music
- VIP Areas (subject to availability)
- Hall of latin music
A relaxing afternoon in our spa
- Beauty shop
- Beauty salon
- Fitness - spa
- Massage indoor
- Turkish bath
- Outdoor massage
- Therapeutic massage and beauty
- Supervised with qualified staff
- Videogame areas
- Recreational sports
- Participative children's theatre
- Aquatic sports, castles and much more
- Seaside beach area
- Decorated with candles
- Crockery, Glassware and Luxury Linen
- Romantic Music
- Exclusive Butler Service
- Gourmet Menu (including lobster)
- All inclusive
Spending your vacation at a hotel in Punta Cana is synonymous with rest, beautiful and pristine beaches, an ideal climate, and exotic and tasty cuisine. This popular destination is located on the eastern coast of the island, allowing you to enjoy activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving and many other watersports, a cruise on a luxurious catamaran to Saona Island, or sailing your own boat in Bávaro.
The best of Punta Cana is the white-sand beach and the turquoise water. Our hotel is centrally located, easily accessible and comfortable, and will make an unforgettable experience of your vacation.
KANDELA, SHOW TROPICAL & AFRO CARIBEÑO
Since Dec 1, every week until April 30, 2015 La Romana: Altos de Chavon Amphitheater Altos de Chavón Amphitheater is presenting its tropical music extravaganza with 50 dancers and two famous local singers on stage every Monday and Sunday of December, January, February, March and April. Only 20 minutes from Occidental Grand Punta Cana Hotel.
Apr 28, 2015 - Apr 30, 2015 Punta Cana: Barceló Convention Center The most important event of the country's tourism industry, DATE, will be held in the Barceló Convention Center in Punta Cana. Reserve the date to be part of this event. More information www.drdate.net