- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Mayan CeremonyRiviera Maya and Cozumel Resorts
The Ceremony Ritual
The Mayan Wedding is a Wonderful ceremony, directed in the original Mayan language, by the Mayan Shaman. The Mayan Shaman prays asking to the Great God Hunab Ku and to the directions of the Universe, all the blessings for this union. Directing his prayers to the four cardinal points, with bracelets and crown of flowers, offering the smoke of the copal, the maize grains and beans and sharing with the couple the sacred drink of balche. The ceremony lasts approximately 30 minutes. The music of the ceremony is composed by songs, flute, sonaja, drums and sea shells.
- Wedding Coordinator Services
- Bride and groom’s Bouquet and Boutonniere
- One table-top flower arrangement
- Bottle of domestic sparkling wine for a toast
- CD player during the ceremony
Cost: Prices may vary by resort.
Please inquire with our Wedding Call Center.
Contact our planner
Create a Romantic Celebration that is all your own with the help of our planners at Occidental Hotels & Resorts.