- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Things to do in Cozumel
If you are looking to combine a relaxing holiday in a unique environment with exercise too, at the Royal Club Grand Cozumel Hotel you will be able to play sports and take part in a range of different activities.
- 3 swimming pools, gym and jacuzzi
- Scuba diving classes, 2 lighted tennis courts, beach volleyball, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo, sailing and windsurfing
- Kids Club and nightly entertainment for adults
- Beauty salon and spa
- Nearby 18-hole golf course
- Car and motorcycle rental
- Scuba diving courses and excursions, deep-sea fishing
- Trips to Chichen Itza, Tulum and Xel-ha
- Night dives in Cozumel are an exhilarating experience, if you turn off your lights and shake the water you can see the bioluminescent plankton sparkling all around you. Creatures that hide during the day now come out, and it is very common to find huge crabs eating on top of the coral, lobsters, and octopus, as well as eels swimming freely. You can also experience the incredible sight of the polyps of the coral open, which look like tiny crystal flowers.