- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Things to do at the Royal Club Grand Aruba
We specialize in fun and entertainment for the entire family!
- Daily activities program in the pool and on the beach
- Tennis (2 courts with lights), beach volleyball, water volleyball, darts, bocce ball…
- Water aerobics classes, and scuba and SNUBA demos in the pool
- Snorkel equipment
- Kayaks and sailing
- Weekly Aruban Night celebration with BBQ and live entertainment on the beach
- Kid’s Club with supervised activities for our little guests (4 – 12 years old), open 9am – 5pm
- Evening entertainment in the Grand Ballroom with original productions, La Reverie©, Circaribe©, Latin Explosion©, Grease
- Live music several nights of the week in the Lobby Bar
- Exercise room
- Due to unpredictable weather, activities may be delayed or cancelled without prior notification. The hotel will offer an alternate activity program for days of poor weather.
- Massage, manicure, pedicure, and salon services
- Car rental
- Golf courses, 9 and 18 hole, near by
- Scuba diving, water skiing, and jet skiing
- Private tennis lessons
- Tours and excursions
- Deep sea fishing
Antilla is the largest shipwreck in the Caribbean. Scuttled by its German captain at the outbreak of World War II, this “ghost ship” (as it is known to the locals) is popular with every diver. At a maximum depth of only 18 meters/60 feet, part of the ship breaks the surface and it is also a popular snorkeling site. Expect to see angelfish, yellow tail and lobster among the coral formations and giant tube sponges that cover the wreck. With its large open compartments, this freighter offers excellent wreck penetration diving. It’s also a popular night diving location.
The constant 15-20-knot trade winds, along with the variety of flat-water locations and challenging wave conditions, have made Aruba one of the most popular spots on earth for windsurfers and kite surfers. Whether you're a beginner, an expert or anywhere in between, you can find a suitable location for your skill level. Fisherman's Huts beach makes Aruba a pristine spot to learn windsurfing and kite surfing.
Skydive Aruba Air Adventures is a fully licensed and insured Tandem Skydiving operation. You will experience the thrill of Skydiving with minimum training while attached a highly experienced instructor. You will experience free fall for roughly 40 seconds from an altitude of 10,000 ft. Skydive Aruba will make your dream a reality over the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.
The national park Arikok, is a great place to spend the day enjoying the dramatic landscapes, The Park is home to flaura and fauna species that are indigenous to our island as The Aruban burrowing owl (Shoco), Aruban rattlesnake, Aruban whiptail lizard, and Aruban parakeet (Prikishi), There is a great geological variety within the park. The main aspects are the rough hills of the volcanic Aruba lava formation; the mysterious rocks of the batholithic quartz-diorite/tonalite, There are a number of sites within the park that attest to the history of Aruba. The Caquetío Indians left rock paintings in Cunucu Arikok and Fontein Cave and the limestone rocks from fossilized coral. The line of the permanently wind-and-wave beaten North Coast is broken by several bays (Boca’s). Most of them are small yet impressive inlets at the mouth of dry riverbeds. Some of these bays (Boca’s) are spectacular sights, adorned with white, sandy beaches and sand dunes; Arikok is also home to Conchi, Aruba's most important natural attraction, also known as The Natural Pool.
Designed by renowned Robert Trent Jones II, Tierra Del Sol, situated on the scenic northwest point of Aruba, is the only 18 hole championship golf course on the island. Conveniently located just 10 minutes by taxi from Palm Beach. Play a round of Golf, surrounded by panoramic ocean views and spectacular desert scenery. The golf course offers a wonderful challenge; every hole has at least four sets of tees and approach angles to provide a wide variety of challenges for all skill levels.
Aruba is most known for its various selections, Shoppers often visit Aruba for its shops devoted to jewelry, watches, table linens, perfumes, cosmetics, and leather goods, designer fashions, electronics, locally made handicrafts, Cuban cigars, Dutch Delft, Dutch Cheeses, and many more superior goods at competitive price.