- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Book Now and Save up to 37% off
Save up to 37% off
From only $138/person per night All Inclusive for stays through Apr 30th, 2014 Save up to 47% off!
With fun activities and dance classes
The most celebrated beach in the country
Occidental Grand Punta Cana Resort
Located on the spectacular beach in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the all-inclusive Occidental Grand Punta Cana Resort features a tranquil atmosphere and Spanish-style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and offering breathtaking views of Bavaro Beach. This resort is ideal for families, couples, and newlyweds seeking to combine rest and relaxation with fun and entertainment.
What’s more, if you are looking for a truly luxurious experience, consider upgrading to Royal Club status. Think of Royal Club Grand Punta Cana as a resort within a resort, giving you VIP access to the Niki Bar, the Royal Club Restaurant, and other amenities within the Grand Punta Cana Resort.
- 10 restaurants and 8 bars
- 3 swimming pools
- Fitness Center
- Land and Water Sports including tennis, windsurfing, archery and snorkeling
- Merengue classes
- Day and Night time entertainment
- Live music
- Kids Club with supervised activities and merengue classes
- Taxes and gratuities included
A relaxing afternoon in our spa
- Deluxe facial (Aqualift or Facial Infusion).
- Body treatment (Sea Paste or Caribbean Vitamin Cocktail): sauna, exfoliation, 25-min massage and whirlpool tub.
- Vichy shower.
- Spa pedicure or manicure.
- Hair wash and blow dry.
A day my way at the spa
- 60-min massage (relaxing, deep muscle or aromatherapy).
- 60-min facial (Pot Marigold, Tropical Bamboo or Signature).
- Beauty salon service (hair wash and blow dry with hydrating mask), or manicure/pedicure.
- All inclusive
Spending your vacation at a hotel in Punta Cana is synonymous with rest, beautiful and pristine beaches, an ideal climate, and exotic and tasty cuisine. This popular destination is located on the eastern coast of the island, allowing you to enjoy activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving and many other watersports, a cruise on a luxurious catamaran to Saona Island, or sailing your own boat in Bávaro.
The best of Punta Cana is the white-sand beach and the turquoise water. Our hotel is centrally located, easily accessible and comfortable, and will make an unforgettable experience of your vacation.
Juan Luis Guerra Concert
The internationally highly acclaimed singer, songwriter and producer Juan Luis Guerra will be performing in concert at The Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana! Don’t miss this February concert!! Date: 02nd of February 2014 Time: 9pm Location: Hard Rock Punta Cana