- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
From $101 per person/night on stays from Oct 15 to Nov 30, 2014 in Occidental Grand Papagayo in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
New offerings include Free WiFi and concierge premium drink service by the pool in Occidental Grand Papagayo
Discover the best deals for your next Winter Holiday trip to Guanacaste, Costa Rica - from Dec 23, 2014 to Jan 02, 2015
Escape from the cold during this Winter! - Save up to 50% only for January 2015
Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort
The Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica is the perfect all-inclusive destination for adults seeking rest and relaxation mixed in with adventure and a superb natural setting. This amazing all-inclusive resort is in an idyllic location surrounded by the wild, natural beauty characteristic of Costa Rica's northern Pacific coast. Guests will feel swept away by the interior of this tropical haven while enjoying all of the all-inclusive amenities one could imagine. This resort is exclusive for adults (18 years plus) only.
If you desire an even more luxurious all-inclusive experience, consider upgrading to Royal Club status. Think of the Royal Club Grand Papagayo as a resort within a resort, giving you VIP access to restaurants (through preferential booking), Royal Club Lounge, and other amenities within the Grand Papagayo Resort.
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited premium brand beverages at 3 bars including the Royal Club Lounge
- Three a la carte specialty restaurants and a Buffet restaurant serving international specialties
- A Snack Bar serving snacks and beverages
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Free-form freshwater swimming pool
- Pool Concierge drink service
- Wide selection of local activities (diving, bird watching and observing exotic animals)
- A wide selection of non-motorized land and water sports activities such as tennis, bocce ball, chess and kayak
- Access to a wide selection of tours and excursions incl. eco-adventure tours* in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- An entertaining schedule of day and night time activities
- Option of a full-service spa*
- Access to nearby golf*
- Meeting Rooms
- Special packages for weddings, honeymoons, and business trips
- Adults Only age 18 and up
- *Services not included and additional
- All inclusive
- Adults Only
Looking for an all-inclusive resort near the Gulf of Papagayo, Occidental Hotels & Resorts offer the best seaside properties on the North Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. It’s a magical place blessed with unique natural beauty and awe inspiring cliffs and breath taking, unspoiled warm-water beaches which together with the local cuisine, make it one of the leading travel destinations in the country.
Sitting at the foot of the cliffs on Culebra Bay in the Gulf of Papagayo, our hotel offers you the sound of the sea, the songs and trills of native birds, the aroma of the local plants and flowers, and the warmth of our attentive staff.
Annexation Guanacaste Day
Celebrates the annexation of the "Partido de Nicoya" in 1824, known today as the province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica with fiestas, folk dances, topes, cattle shows, bullfights, and concerts.
Fiesta de la Yeguita (Little Mare) Nicoya
On December 11th and 12th you can be part of the community of Nicoya, which is gathering to celebrate the Fiesta de la Yeguita (“Feast of the Little Mare”) in honor to Our Lady of Guadalupe, patron saint of the region of Nicoya in Costa Rica. It’s a particular religious party that takes place every year, where there’s a combination of traditional native and catholic traditions. The congregation of the village in the streets for making a procession with the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, as well as a parade of a man who dances to the music of the flute and drums, known as the dance of “la yeguita” plus concerts, are some of the activities you can attend. The celebration is based in the legend of two brothers that fought in a hill and before they suffered a disgrace, the neighbors asked for help to the Virgin. Then, among the trees, appeared a mare that separated the brothers and returned the peace to the village. The closure of the activity will be the Procession of the Candles with a dance to the rhythm of the Marimba.