- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Book Now and save up to 10% off - limited time offer
Relax and Enjoy This Ultimate Getaway - Book Now!
Jacuzzi, turkish bath, kids club & more
Beach volleyball, water polo & much more
With complimentary transportation to downtown Cartagena
Occidental Grand Cartagena Resort
The Occidental Grand Cartagena is the only all-inclusive resort in the city of Cartagena de Indias. It is the perfect choice for families and couples seeking rest and relaxation in Colombia. Occidental Grand Cartagena enjoys a stellar location along the shores of the Caribbean Sea; close to a beautiful city where history and modernity combine to produce a warm, tranquil and captivating ambiance that will melt your stress away.
- Activities: live music, contests and folkloric dances
- Sports: snorkeling and diving, volleyball, soccer and Kids Club.
- Spa and fitness center
- Sparkling Swimming pools
- Marina with non-motorized water sports
- Specialized restaurants and bars serving top-name liquors
- Snacks 24-hours
- Kids Club
- Complimentary shuttle to historic downtown area
Occidental Experience: Romantic dinner on the beach
The Occidental Grand Cartagena is the perfect hotel for a dream vacation in the Caribbean. An all-inclusive luxury resort featuring restaurants, pools, a spa center, entertainment facilities for kids, non-powered water sports and night shows.
This resort encourages you to have a magic experience by the Caribbean Sea with a variety of romantic dinner styles. An evening you’re bound to remember forever.
- Hot starters: lobster bisque, shrimp creamy soup, chef’s soup.
- Cold starters: Greek salad, shrimp cocktail, ceviche.
- Desserts: Coconut and yucca pie, coconut pie, tiramisu, ice-cream.
- Main courses: Lobster (USD80), shrimp (USD70), salmon (USD60), filet mignon (USD60), California-style chicken (USD60). Prices per serving.
Dinner includes: Glass of champagne, flower arrangement, bamboo torches, candle-lit path, lights, cloth décor, bottle of wine.
- All inclusive
If you are looking for a hotel in Cartagena, the Occidental Grand Cartagena offers Caribbean views and location, situated just 12 kilometres from Rafael Nuñez International Airport and 17 kilometres from the historic center. It is also near other points of interest such as the City Walls, the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, Rosario Islands, Gold Museum, the Plaza de los Coches and the Portal de los Dulces where local merchants sell local sweets and candy.
Cartagena de Indias is unique. Don't miss the wall, the colonial district and the harbor area, where you can enjoy the famous pineapple juices.