- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Occidental Grand Cartagena Resort
The Occidental Grand Cartagena is the only all-inclusive resort in the city of Cartagena de Indias. It is the perfect choice for families and couples seeking rest and relaxation in Colombia. Occidental Grand Cartagena enjoys a stellar location along the shores of the Caribbean Sea; close to a beautiful city where history and modernity combine to produce a warm, tranquil and captivating ambiance that will melt your stress away.
- Activities: live music, contests and folkloric dances
- Sports: snorkeling and diving, volleyball and soccer.
- Spa and fitness center
- Sparkling Swimming pools
- Marina with non-motorized water sports
- Specialized restaurants and bars serving liquors
- Kids Club
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to historic downtown previous reservation
Occidental Experience: Romantic dinner on the beach with aditional cost.
The Occidental Grand Cartagena is the perfect hotel for a dream vacation in the Caribbean. An all-inclusive luxury resort featuring restaurants, pools, a spa center, entertainment facilities for kids, non-powered water sports and night shows.
This resort encourages you to have a magic experience by the Caribbean Sea with a variety of romantic dinner styles. An evening you’re bound to remember forever.
- Hot starters: lobster bisque, shrimp creamy soup, chef’s soup.
- Cold starters: Greek salad, shrimp cocktail, ceviche.
- Desserts: Coconut and yucca pie, coconut pie, tiramisu, ice-cream.
- Main courses: Lobster (USD80), shrimp (USD70), salmon (USD60), filet mignon (USD60), California-style chicken (USD60). Prices per serving.
Dinner includes: Glass of champagne, flower arrangement, bamboo torches, candle-lit path, lights, cloth décor, bottle of wine.
- All inclusive
If you are looking for a hotel in Cartagena, the Occidental Grand Cartagena offers Caribbean views and location, situated just 12 kilometres from Rafael Nuñez International Airport and 17 kilometres from the historic center. It is also near other points of interest such as the City Walls, the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, Rosario Islands, Gold Museum, the Plaza de los Coches and the Portal de los Dulces where local merchants sell local sweets and candy.
To understand where we go , first we need to understand where we come from and where we are now. Cartagena de Indias is the ideal place to discover and to be discovered!