- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Weddings in Costa Rica
With your head in the clouds and your toes in the sand, Allegro Papagayo Resort offers the perfect backdrop for your very special day. With striking vistas of Culebra Bay and lush tree-lined bluffs, the Allegro Papagayo is unforgettable with all-inclusive amenities and personalized service. This unique natural location along a rain forest, eco-preserve offers couples the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable Papagayo wedding. And our professional wedding planning staff will leave you starry-eyed by designing Costa Rica wedding packages that know no boundaries with unique, natural customizations, floral arrangements, and decorations.
SPECIAL OFFER - COSTA RICA -SPECIAL OFFER
- Book Your Destination Wedding Today at Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort or Allegro Papagayo Resort in Costa Rica and Receive an Upgrade to the Next Destination Wedding Package.
- Booking Period:Now until December 15, 2014
- Wedding Period: Now until December 14, 2015
- Offer Details: Receive an automatic upgrade to the next wedding package.
- Upgrade offer not valid on complimentary wedding packages and is valid on new destination wedding contracts only. Certain restrictions and blackout periods may apply.
Getting Married in Costa Rica – at Allegro Papagayo
Allegro Papagayo weddings are sought after for their ideal location with flexible event space, and endless activities for all to enjoy. At Allegro, with the variety of Costa Rica wedding packages there is something for every couples dream day.
- 291 comfortable rooms and suites with balconies or terraces
- A choice of Mexican, Italian, or regional cuisine at any of 3 restaurants and 2 snack bars
- 4 on-property bars, including the unique swim-up bar
- Disco bar
- An endless array of activities for a fun-filled vacation including beach soccer, snorkeling, aqua aerobics
- Fully-supervised Kids Club
- Additional optional activities such as SCUBA and volcano tours let guests get up close with nature