- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Things to do in Cozumel
Allegro Cozumel offers a complete vacation experience with plenty of sports and activities on the island of Cozumel.INCLUDED ACTIVITIES
- Volleyball and beach soccer
- Ping pong and darts, tennis and basketball
- Snorkeling, diving and kayaking classes
- Sailing and windsurfing
- Kids Club with supervised activities
- Pirates themed waterpark and Playground area for kids
- Day and Night time entertainment
- Snorkel & Dive excursions
- Deep-sea fishing
- Motorized water sports
- Car rental
- From 9 am to 5 pm enjoy the follows inclusions:
- Buffet meals, snacks and unlimited beverages.
- Full open bar.
- Relaxation and activities pool.
- Sun chairs and towel service by the pool and beach.
- Showers and restrooms.
- Activities program by the pool and beach.
- Tennis courts.
- Non motorized water sports such as kayaking, sailing and windsurfing.
- ATM and currency exchange. (must present ID for currency exchange)
- 30% Off for Spa services.
- ***DAY PASS FEE $50usd per Adult, $25 usd per children (2-12yrs).
- The all-inclusive Allegro Cozumel resort provides the Ultimate Dive Experience (UDE) which is also the only all-inclusive dive vacation experience on the island.
Certifications & Education
Equipment Rental & Retail
- PADI 5-Star Dive Center Dive Excursion
- Night dives ($) in Cozumel are an exhilarating experience, if you turn off your lights and shake the water you can see the bio-luminescent plankton sparkling all around you. Creatures that hide during the day now come out, and it is very common to find huge crabs eating on top of the coral, lobsters, and octopus, as well as eels swimming freely. You can also experience the incredible sight of the polyps of the coral open, which look like tiny crystal flowers.
- Visit http://www.ultimatediveexperience.com for more information.