- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Now part of Barceló Hotels & Resorts!
Kid's Club, Water-park, Playground and much more!
5/1 to 6/30/2016, 1st child (2-12 years old) is FREE when sharing room with at least 1 adult.
Includes All-Inclusive accommodation, one tank per day for diving, exclusive pool, private check in/out and much more.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Allegro Cozumel Resort
Located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea is Allegro Cozumel. This family friendly Cozumel all-inclusive vacation resort is about 20 minutes from the international airport and a 45 minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The nearby Palancar Reef is considered one of the top 5 dive destinations in the world while guests staying at Allegro Cozumel can also enjoy one of the best beaches the island has to offer.
*Occidental Hotels has become part of Barceló Hotels & Resorts. To make a reservation at any of our hotels you will be redirected to Barcelo.com where you can finalize the booking with all of the guarantees, complete security and confidence. In addition, by booking with us, you will get the best online rates guaranteed with exclusive benefits*.
- Unlimited food and beverages
- 5 restaurants
- 5 bars including a swim-up pool bar
- 4 swimming pools
- Fitness Center
- Spa with great services, and a whirlpool tub
- Kids Club with supervised activities
- Pirates themed waterpark
- Ultimate Dive Experience
- Superb location for diving enthusiasts with dive vacation packages available
- Taxes and gratuities included
ULTIMATE DIVE EXPERIENCE
Divers staying at Allegro Cozumel have a new option to make their vacation even more exciting with the exclusive Ultimate Dive Experience. They can enjoy a unique and complete VIP experience which includes upgraded accommodations within an exclusive section of the resort featuring a VIP lounge overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
ULTIMATE DIVE EXPERIENCE AMENITIES:
• Ultimate Dive Experience accommodations include a collection of 36 rooms featuring services and amenities catering exclusively to the avid diver
• Accommodations are in a privileged location on the resort close to the beach
• Exclusive lounge to relax with beautiful ocean views
• Access to four daily dive departure times: 8:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm. 24-hour advance reservation required
Ultimate Dive Experience exclusive benefits:
• One Free boat dive per day (reservations required)***
• Exclusive check-in/check-out service at the UDE private reception
• Exclusive “Ultimate Dive Experience” guest ID bracelet
• Special Wetsuit Drying Rack in room
• Free equipment storage and care at the Dive Shop
• Up to 15% discount at the Dive Shop toward apparel and retail items†
• Accommodations in a Superior Premium Ultimate Dive Experience Room
• 32” Flat Screen TV with DVD player
• Multi-media docking station in room
• Stocked mini-bar replenished every two days
• Private Reception with Free Internet Access Point
• Dedicated Dive Coordinator
• Exclusive pool area
• Self-service bar (12:00pm – 8:00pm)
• Preferential à la carte restaurant reservations
• Complimentary afternoon snacks
• Additional tank at $37 per day.
***Guests must be PADI® certified or equivalent. Non-divers will need to complete onsite dive training. Dive tanks are personal, non transferable and non-cumulative. Limited to 1 tank per day. †Not applicable towards dive accessories. Rental gear and Marine Park fees not included.
Visit http://ultimatediveexperience.com for more information.
- All inclusive
Cozumel is a tropical island just off the coast of Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. This island is known for its beautiful white sand beaches, surrounded by tropical mangrove, lush inland jungles, peculiar rocky coasts, as well as amazing dive sites. Guests staying at the Occidental Grand Cozumel or the Allegro Cozumel will enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in one of the most unique island settings in the Caribbean.
Taking a picture of you sipping a drink on our beach at sunset or relaxing as a Mayan goddess in a session with our therapists in a palapa at the spa are a must. If you are traveling with kids, have fun with them in our water park, ‘El Pirata.’