- Be among the first to hear about our new special travel deals
- Enjoy the very best all inclusive rates and discounts
- No spam
Boutique hotel within a hotel - from $303/night
Enjoy daily breakfast, and hors d'oeuvres
Enjoy the exclusive Royal Club restaurant
Exclusive Conference room and secretarial services
Beautifully appointed rooms & suites
Royal Club El Embajador
For guests looking for a more sophisticated travel experience Occidental El Embajador offers Royal Club. An exclusive boutique hotel within the hotel concept, Royal Club provides a highly personalized level of service including an exclusive VIP Check-in Lounge, exclusive restaurant and upgraded in-room amenities on the 5th floor.
- Exclusive Royal Club Lounge with private check-in
- Continental Breakfast service
- Exclusive Royal Club restaurant serving light lunch and dinner menu
- Tea, coffee, appetizers and snack service throughout the day at the Royal Club lounge
- Bar and beverage service (natural fruit juice, soft drinks, beers, and domestic liquors) plus two-hour premium beverage service from 5 pm - 7 pm (including imported liquors)
- Conference room with capacity for up to 8 people (2 hours per day included, reservations required)
- Secretarial services and Internet access
- Domestic, international and financial newspapers
- Library with books, board games, chess, checkers, etc.
- Preferential laundry service and restaurant reservations
- Concierge assistance with flight information, tours, excursions, etc.
Occidental Experience: El Jardín Gourmet Restaurant
In our International Food Gourmet Restaurant El Jardín you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best atmosphere under the stars and savor a spectacular Spanish courtyard where music and good wine are the perfect companion.
The Restaurant is run by our renowned International Chef Alberto Martin. Enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Price per person: $ 55 +28%
Includes 2 glasses of wine
Our hotel in Santo Domingo offers you the opportunity to enjoy a vacation or business trip on a paradise-like island which has flourished as one of the Caribbean's most colorful and thriving gems, with its Spanish, French, and Caribbean influences, both in its culture and its everyday life.
Welcome to Santo Domingo, the gateway to the Dominican Republic. Explore this multicultural city, the first city to be built in the New World and a contemporary shopping and business hub in the Caribbean.
This is the only tournament in the country that is part of AMERICAN Infogolf International Circuit since 2007. This event is broadcast internationally by Golf Channel Latin America. Participants in the Western Trophy are high company executives, members of the diplomatic corps and senior government officials.